Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm sorry my parents! I'm sorry my father!

         From birth to now , I always loved living in the care of parents. My parents took me to eat, study, teach me to be a good person. But I made my parents cry a lots about my faults.Since my childhood, I lived in unhappy family. My father is very easy to get angry with everything, so my family almost was broken because of his tempers. Fortunately, by the love and sacrifice of my mother that kept to heal a rift in my family. I was really hated my father, did not even to talk  and care him, and i sometimes think that my father didn't truly love my sister and me.
         But in my seventh grade, my family had a big problem, so my parents had no money for my tuition.Therefore, I decided to leave school, at home, and help chores in my family's store.I didn't know that the person had the most painful when this thing happen to me  is my father. Actually, my father loved me the most in siblings. My father always hoped us like our peers who enjoy life in school. Just because my family is too difficult.....it is the first time in my life saw my father cry in front of my realities, and I also cried a lot. I was a spoiled child, I grieved my father.But then I heard my parent discuss about me; they wanted  me go back to 
school. My parent didn't want neighbors think their daughter was illiterate. Besides, I am very a weak girl on that day, so my parents wanted me to go to school for my future. The condition for me to go to school  is my father must work overtime every night with the job that my father never wanted to work before. Sometimes, when it rained, my father rode me on the old bicycle ; looking at the hard back of my father, I was crying and silently sorry to my father. " Dad,I'm so sorry that I hated you so much and never cared you.". I  made a promise that I would earn a lot of money to make my parents' life  become better in future.
         After few year, I was a student in University, so I moved to the dormitory in University. I got part-time job, but it was not enough money for my study. My father worried for me; he borrowed  my uncle some money for me that he never did before, and my uncle said something bad to him. Then my father got sick.I never knew about that until I went back to visit my home. I was so busy for everything, and I didn't spend any time for my parents. When I had problems, my parents always were beside me; when my parents need me, I couldn't do anything. I was a very bad child. 
  
         
     My parents is the best parent in the world, and I felt thankful and sorry  to my father so much.From that day, all my thought about my family became different. I truly love my family, and I was happy to be born in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment