Monday, April 25, 2011

My Worst Job Ever

My first job in America is the worst job. At that time, I applied to work in Panda Express that sells the Chinese foods. It was the first time I worked in fast-food store so I didn’t have any experiences with this job. My manager is a Chinese woman. I even didn’t know that Chinese manager is so strict and she required everything perfectly. When I worked with her, I was so stress out, every day she always yelled at me. She sometimes didn’t know how to control her emotion. If I did something wrong in my work and I said sorry to her, she will say that “I don’t want to hear sorry. I just want you don’t make mistake.” It make me feel so bad. I tried hard every day because I really need money for my study. I know that this job wasn’t fit to me because I wasn’t really like to work in fast-food restaurant. Day after day, I even was scared to work in Panda Express. One day, I worked with my manager and the customers were so crowded. We were so busy on that day. When one customer asked me about sweet-sauce for orange chicken, I couldn’t understand so I asked my manager. She looked at me and yelled at me in front of customers. She said that why I tried to work here if I couldn’t understand English and she showed how bad my English was. I was extremely embarrassed when everybody looked curious at me. After that, she asked me stop my work and come to talk to her. I was so mad at her and I said I wanted quit my job. Not why! Just stopping the terrible time in this job. Six month later, I found a new job. It was difficult to find new job but I always feel relax and free every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment