Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Truth is....
Love has never left me.
It's just I still remember, but he forgot about it.
I'm so sorry that I can't forget about the way I felt when he was beside me....
How should I love someone new then?
What if I still have regrets?
I really don't know...
Even if I was hurt and I knew it all, would things change for the better?
We used to overcome troubles in our love.
But now we re just wandering alone in the crowds.
I used to love him madly like there will not be tomorrow.
My dreams have been shattered, but I'll never forget them.
I couldn't escape, my deeper love is the more pain we experienced.
I relied on him, the more emptiness I felt in me.
I used to think that I can live without him, 
Because of him I've ever thought that tomorrow would be the future.
I have never thought of waking up in my pain.
When I loved him, I feel again and again still I've lost all hope.
My heart was hurt deeply but I'll never forget.
We didn't belong together longer in the past.
The paradise in the beginning, turned out to be the most ridiculous thing in the end.
The only thing I might still regret is that one day we broke up,
My tears couldn't flow to keep him stay with me.
If that moment could happen again,
Maybe I'll still not cry.
Because I'll let him know that
I can be very well without him.
But he'll be in the bottom of my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment